November 22, 2009

Another ride

We went out to explore a new area we've never ridden before. We kind of made our own trail but we found some awesome scenery and as always laughed our heads off while we bounced on our excessively trotty horses.



We usually take three of the other horses so these aren't quite in as good of shape so they struggle. Poor Celeste was riding a barrel, Misty is Fluffily round through the middle. She struggled to keep up at a gallop.




We liked this tree...


and this rock...


And this rock...


This one too...we saw a lot of cool rock formations!


Then we decided to give a try to some jump shots. Boots are NOT fun to jump in. I felt totally bizarre and look totally uncoordinated next to Celeste...She caught on quick, I struggled. But this is the result... crazy fun!!




Patrice tore her calf muscle so she didn't jump...yes she still insists on riding with a TORN calf muscle. Fridays are the days I look forward to most. We have more fun!!






1 comments:

Katie Clifford said...

can i just say that i am so stinkin glad that you are blogging again! AND i want to go riding too! i love horses.. come to think of it, lucy does too! I love that picture of you guys jumping with your arms and legs out - you should frame that one!