I guess it's time I blog the news....April Fools Day Mike came home from work with bizarre news and I reassured him I knew it was April fools day ha ha but he was really serious. Things have been going on at work that he's just not comfortable with so he told me he and his manager were going to walk away. So they did and we started sending out resumes and got a job offer in North Carolina which we were totally prepared to take. Totally meaning----we were suppose to leave the next Tuesday and had packed everything we were going to need, getting ready to pack it all in our car for our car to be shipped out there. Well he got a call (almost just as I was finishing) with an offer to go to Colorado Springs for the Summer and he felt really good about it and it so happens that the date to leave was the same. Needless to say I'm exausted emotionally having to make such quick decisions but it has been incredible how smooth things have happened. We will be leaving April 24th. and be back in September. What an Adventure!!!!
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

5 comments:
THAT IS AWESOME! I have always wanted to be able to go around and move places, but... I HIGHLY doubt that will ever happen with my husbands line of work. Oh well.
YOU WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!
How fun April, you guys are going to have a blast. I can't wait to hear about all the fun you have when you come back. We'll miss you this summer!!
I'm so glad that you guys are getting this opportunity! It sounds like it was perfect timing for everything! Make sure you keep up on your blog this summer so we can keep in touch!
See ya tomorrow Birthday Girl!!
April,
What a fun summer adventure! We're just glad you'll be back.
Kelly
Wow! Have fun! I'm jealous. It would be so much fun to just pack up and go somewhere like that. You guys will have a blast! By the way, the jeep is ours. It's Ben's dream vehicle.
Post a Comment