We made it here safely...it was supposed to be a 10 hour drive but we stopped halfway in Grand Junction to split it up a bit. We stayed in a dive of a hotel...never trust pictures on the internet of a hotel!!! We were very disappointed but it was only one night and I learned a good lesson. The weather when we got here was freezing cold...then today it was really warm and then I hear tomorrow we can expect snow!!! I also hear they have gotten snow randomly until July...that's craziness. I really miss St. George weather. The biggest plus here is the pool at the clubhouse. That alone gives us something to do at least once a day, as long as it's not snowing!! On our way here about 20 minutes out we passed a huge I'm talkin' huge outlet mall, can't wait to get there one of these days. Thanks to my trusty GPS I can find my way around pretty well .
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment