Like I said they thought there would be snow today and unfortunately they were right...this is what we woke up to. Isaiah looked out the window and shouted "Heavenly Father make it stop snowing." I think he wanted to go swimming today. Oh Isaiah....
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

4 comments:
Where are you?
Yea! I was waiting for a new post from you to make sure you got there alright! Bummer about the snow though...My mom and I went to women's conference this week and It snowed the entire way to Provo and the first night we were there! We get so spoiled here in southern Utah that I forget that other places actually have weather!! :)
BTW- that was me, Mardi who left the last comment...I was signed in under Kaden's name I guess!!
That stinks! Come summer though you will love it. I hope you are settling in well. About the praying, I don't have a lot of advice. We just tell her that Heavenly Father and Jesus like to hear from us. That if we don't talk to them, it will make them sad. We also really encourage her to pray when she gets hurt or is sad. That usually works. Or we will ask her to say the prayer. If she says no, then we say ok I will do it. That usually makes her mad so she will then want to say it. That all we do! Good luck.
Post a Comment