Something that I just love about Joshua is his curly hair. Mike had to totally convince me to let it grow out because when it's past the ears it just looks stragly to me but I guess it's different when it's curly. what a lucky boy and I hope it always stays. I just hope my girls are that lucky. These pics are right out of the tub with a little towell dry and Voila!!! Just call him Curly...and yes we do...
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

3 comments:
Wow, I'm so glad to see your blog and see that you guys are well, than you for commenting so I could come visit!
So you're in Colorado Springs right now I take it, where will you be going 'back' to?
Your boys are beautiful... and I'm sure quite busy. I think that just must be how boys are. (:
Keep in touch, Jeremy says Hi too.
What a cutie!! How lucky to have naturally curly hair!!
BTW- Love your new blog design! Very Cute!
love the curly hair! my malakai has curly hair but we just shaved their heads in honor of my mom(she has breast cancer) it was hard to cut the curls off but its a cute change!
Post a Comment