Yesterday morning Mike called me in tears...and told me that they had found one of their technicians unconsious in his bed. They immediately started CPR and called emergency, and gave him a blessing. They were not able to revive him and he passed away. This young man was a returned missionary who everyone enjoyed being with and seemed to be a great person. When I heard the news my heart sunk for his mother. Especially so close to Mother's Day. I could never imagine losing one of my boys. I am glad to be reminded of how quickly something can happen and that I need to make the most of every day that I have. Everyone was pretty shaken up as you could imagine. So they ended up taking the day off which NEVER happens. So we decided to make the most of the day with our family and some of our friends.
We went to a place called Mr. Biggs that was absolutely incredible. In a huge building that is decked out for family fun... they had bowling, miniature golf, bumper cars, go karts, an arcade, laser tag, inflateable bounce houses, a Carosel, restaraunts, and what's called little big town. It was a city for kids that had a doctors office, fire dept. beauty salon, dressup area, pirate ships that had a jungle gym you could climb up and launch balls at each other and so much more and they could ride little trikes around the whold thing. It's really not possible to explain so I took lots of pictures. It was insane!! Needless to say...we had an absolute BLAST!!!
And at the arcade I saw the Deal of No Deal game it's tradition for me to play when I see this game and I ended up winning the jackpot!!!
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
4 months ago

1 comments:
WOW! That is so crazy!! I hope everything is going better for mike! That is hard to get over...esp. when it is so sudden like that!!
Looks like a fun place to take the kids for the day!! I wish they had something like that over here!!
Post a Comment