May 14, 2008

Bug Museum


If you have seen the old Morgan Pest control bug collection before--I think we went there for a field trip in sixth grade-- this was even crazier. As you can see they had a gigantic collection of terantulas I really think they had over 100 at least. And any other odd looking creature that roams this planet, mostly South America where luckily I don't think I'll ever travel.
They also had stuffed bats and every single kind of butterfly, beetle, cockroach, and wierd stick looking insect imaginable. Isaiah thought is was pretty cool but he has a thing with spiders too...wonder where he got that?? So he wouldn't look too closely at those. I must say there are some seriously odd looking creatures living among us.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

yuck! Not a big fan of bugs.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

yeah bugs are kinda creepy... Youa re the brave one! I see enough real ones, I don't know if I could handle the dead ones too... :S

---- said...

I bet that was fun for the boys to see all the different bugs!! I know that they are all dead but I still would have had the serious heebeegeebee's leaving a place like that!! :)