May 05, 2008

Does anyone remember...?

We got cable hooked up a couple of days ago and they through in the HBO package free. As I got looking through all of the free movies there were so many old movies that I totally remember watching during my childhood and haven't seen since. Last night we watch Ghost Dad with Bill Cosby...I loved that movie when I was younger, and watching it now it was a little cheesy but none the less it brings good memories. After watching I got thinking about so many other movies that I absolutely have to find and watch again. Here are a few of my favs...

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

ha ha, so funny! I have seen your blog once and I didn't want to leave a comment cause I felt weird to, so I am glad that you left one on mine. I am excited to keep up on ya now.

Kurtis and Iva said...

I loved Ghost Dad! It's been many many years since I've seen it though.

BTW - for digital scrapbooking I use Microsoft Digital Image and Photoshop. Photoshop is more complicated but you can create more of your own stuff (although I haven't really done too much with that aspect)

---- said...

I can honestly say that I have never seen any of those movies! Ha ha But I know what you mean though...sometimes I will catch an old country song on the radio and it reminds me of driving around in our old station wagon with my parents! funny how things like that can totally bring back memories that you had forgotten about!

beck said...

Wow! It's so fun to see what's going on in your life! Your boys are beautiful! :)