May 13, 2008

I fully admit it...

I am a total bachelor geek. Another season comes around and I think why do I watch this show?? Especially after last season-- but I watch the first show just to see who's on and who this guy seems to be. Then it's halfway through and the girls are fighting and it get's ridiculous but I'm still watching...(this sounds really pathetic) Before I know it it's the finale and by now I just have to see who he chooses. What an adorable proposal...I really hope they will add to the few couples that are still together.

3 comments:

The Childs said...

Wow! You have had some interesting experiences since you have been out there. That is crazy about the salesman. How weird. I'm glad you had a great day off. From talking with Tammy it doesn't sound like you get to see your husbands very much. How is he liking the job?

photography by Mikki said...

Ah! I watch this too! Every Monday... oh my! You're family is beautiful, and I can't believe how CUTE your boys are! They are getting big too- I remember you just having your first one! Thanks for saying hi, I'm going to add you to my names list if that's ok- and we should definitely do pictures sometime!!

---- said...

I TOO am a reality TV freak! I haven't gotten into the bachelor as much because I get way too embarrassed for the girls that are on there! It makes me too uncomfortable! ha ha! I have to admit though..."THE HILLS" on MTV is MY guilty pleasure! I know, I know...grow up huh!?!