Yeah! I'm so glad you found me. You're little boys are just so darn cute. I can't believe how big Isiah is. Crazy stuff. We need to get together some time and scrapbook! I still consider you the scrapbook queen!
Hey April- I am so glad you found my blog- it is so fun to get little updates on everybody!! Your blog is way cute and your boys are just so cute too! We will have to try and get together sometime!!
The last comment wasn't from mr. Broadhead:) Anyway, I just read your blog that you are in Colorado Springs? Wow, that is crazy- and you will be back in Sept. If so we will have to all try and get together then! talk to you soon- Amy
Wow April!! How in the world did you find my blog? I'm so glad you did! I really need more people to blog with! It was so fun to see your face after all these years... what a darling family you have! Good luck in your new place. Hey, you don't happen to know what the old group of Snow Canyon guys are doing??? Aaron Taylor, Parker, Kinzie? I get so curious!
4 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you found me. You're little boys are just so darn cute. I can't believe how big Isiah is. Crazy stuff. We need to get together some time and scrapbook! I still consider you the scrapbook queen!
Hey April- I am so glad you found my blog- it is so fun to get little updates on everybody!! Your blog is way cute and your boys are just so cute too! We will have to try and get together sometime!!
The last comment wasn't from mr. Broadhead:) Anyway, I just read your blog that you are in Colorado Springs? Wow, that is crazy- and you will be back in Sept. If so we will have to all try and get together then! talk to you soon- Amy
Wow April!! How in the world did you find my blog? I'm so glad you did! I really need more people to blog with! It was so fun to see your face after all these years... what a darling family you have! Good luck in your new place. Hey, you don't happen to know what the old group of Snow Canyon guys are doing??? Aaron Taylor, Parker, Kinzie? I get so curious!
Post a Comment