Most mornings Isaiah is up just before I am and he usually just watches cartoons until I get up and make breakfast. Well today he comes in my room surprised saying Come here I made you something...close your eyes...keep closing your eyes. Then he lead us to the kitchen. He had poured a bowl of cereal for all of us including Joshua. He even poured the milk himself without spilling much. He kept hugging me and saying things like Happy Special Day Mom! or Happy Breakfast Day Mom!! I guess when you have a husband that does things like this all the time it starts rubbing off on the little guys. He sure does treat me well and if it's true that a boy treats their wife like they treated their mother then someone will be a lucky girl because he is learning from the pro....
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

7 comments:
What a cutie, that really is so thoughtful no matter what age you are. Looks like your place is nice. We miss you!
He is so cute!! Whitney told me the other day that Savanna was going to marry Vince and that she was going to marry Isaiah! Looks like he will be a great husband for her! ;)
ahh that's such a cute story! keep it to him when he is a teenager!
That is absolutely ADORABLE!
It's amazing how much they learn from example. I'm glad you have such a great husband to teach him.
What a stud! The boys are getting so big! And they are handsome as ever! I hope you're doing well! Take Care!
That is so blasted cute! Kids are such great examples to us all to think of others first.
Post a Comment