We are having a reunion in a few weeks and they want us to do a talent of some kind so I was looking for something and found this it's pretty funny. Don't think I could pull it off though. If anybody has something you've done at a reunion that was fun let me know...
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

2 comments:
This skit is funny. I love family reunions. We don't do many of them anymore, I don't even know why. If I come up with any ideas, I'll let you know though. About the Sunday thing, I figure, it is the only day we have together as a family and to see things that we'll most likely never see again. We will try to get to church as often as we can, and even on those days, we'll still try to fit something fun in, that will require spending money. However, this day is important for us, and I truly think the man upstairs understands. We try daily to keep up on all the other spiritual aspects, and feel good about life and feel good about what we're doing. We may be justifying some, but as a family these past Sunday's have been some of the best days of our entire married life for us as a couple and with our kids. I wouldn't change anything about them... so there ya go. Maybe I'm not the one to ask! :)
Cute video. One thing that my sister did was she did a flashlight thing to the tune of dueling banjos. I found one on you tube...its not as good because you have to use small colored flashlights that fit in your nostrils...but at least you can get the picture. The first one shows how you would do it with 2 people...(way better than with one person.) and the second one shows what it looks like with the colored flashlights....You also have to make sure you have a darker place to do it! My sister and her friend dressed up in cowboy attire and acted like they were going to do a gun fight...and they "drew" their flashlights and did this! Hope that helps!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ufo4R1fXe8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X38LjCf7o8M
Post a Comment