Our trip was so much fun!!! We got to go to Sea World, San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park and hit the beach also. The boys loved Sea World so much...Isaiah loved the bat rays that you can touch. They feel so silky. If you've been to Sea World then you know what water rollercoaster I'm talking about...Isaiah really wanted to go so what's a mother to do but provide experiences for her children right?? Well we all went...and were laughing hysterically throughout and after when we saw the picture they took we laughed so hard we cried. This picture has got to be the worlds best rollercoaster picture ever!! Mike took Isaiah in the front and I had my 6 year old neice with me and my sister Summer and 3 year old Halle sat last. The look of shear terror on the kids faces when we came down the huge drop was indescribable. My scanner won't work or I'd post it...just use your most creative imagination!! We saw every show and at the Shamu show Isaiah and Mike begged to sit in the soak zone so crazy as it was. Let me notify you there were plenty of seats to be had and yes it's called a soak zone for a reason. At the zoo it was a ton a walking and the highlight there was the kids area and we loved the Apes I actually had one mimicking me running from one end of the glass to the other over and over...the kids got a kick out of that one. I don't know why but I have a thing for Hippos they were my favorite. The pandas were neat too there was a new baby that was pretty adorable. The beach was another highlight. It was pretty cold so we didnt' do swimwear, hence the sweatshirts. I can't describe Joshuas face when we put him down in the sand he absultely loved it. All in all it was beautiful weather and everything was fantastic and we can't wait for our next vacation.
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

2 comments:
Ha ha How fun! I remember when I was little I wanted to sit in the soak zone too.. HA HA How fun for you guys!! Somehow get that roller coaster ride picture up that would be so funny :)
Glad you had a good vacation!
That sounds so fun! I am WAY jealous!! Kaden and I are going to Lake Powell in 2 weeks and I cannot wait for that! There is something about this time of year that makes me realize just how cooped up I have been all winter...I get cabin fever,so seeing and hearing about your trip makes me get even more antsy! I'm Glad you guys had fun!!
BTW- are you getting all settled in over there in CO?
Post a Comment