

Can I just say how excited I am to finally be part of the blogging world!! I don't know what took me so long. I'm figuring out the ins and outs of doing things quicker but until I figure some things out with my pictures you get to look at old pictures of the boys. To any of you who have thought twice about doing a blog just do it but with fair warning....it's so addicting. So....Welcome and check back often. Happy Blogging!!!
**Mardi--- enjoy the music ;)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you joined the blogging world!! Now I have another friend to share my obsession with!! Plus I get to add another person to my "people I stalk" list and that always makes me feel cool! :)
See ya tomorrow!
I can't believe how time flies. Isaiah is so big now, and both of your kids are so cute! I love this whole blogging thing too. It is a great way to stay in touch. Talk to you later.
What darling lil guys! We must have gotten married around the same day- June 1 2002? anyways- how are things- great to catch up!
Post a Comment