We got a chance to go to the zoo here. It is by far favorite zoo I have ever been too and gorgeous. I am a sucker for lush green mountainsides which is just where this is located. It was so beautiful.
The first thing you see are the giraffes. They have always been Isaiahs favorite thing to see and we don't usually get to see them up close so he was thrilled....
Check out their tongues!!!
I guess I should mention that they do let you feed the giraffes...just so you aren't thinking I missed the sign about "don't feed the animals"
I'm so glad I captured Joshuas face....he was exstatic!!
They just let the wallaby's hop around and they are so friendly we even got to pet them.
This is a baby wallaby she is seven months old....how adorable.
We even got lucky and saw the bears up and fishing...that was fun to watch.
Isaiah got to ride a pony...I called it a horse and I was quickly corrected that "it's not a horse it's a pony"
I have a thing for hippos...don't know why I just think they are super neat. We got there just in time for feeding time.
Just another family day of excitement. We are having the time of our lives out here!!
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

6 comments:
Hey, It looks like you guys are having a blast!! You got so close to the animals. Thats so cool. Hope all is well. Elsie
I've never seen a family get out so often! You're probably finding something fun to do all the time!
Looks like you guys are still having tons of fun! Make sure its not too much so you will still want to come home!! We miss you guys!
How fun! I am jealous! My kids are going to Hogle Zoo next weekend, and thats nothing compared to this zoo you got to go to! How fun!
I haven't checked in in a while and you guys have been having grand adventures!
You've got to do it while you have the opportunity, it's awesome that you are.
That would be so much fun. We got a pass to the zoo here, but Savanna gets bored there. Half the time we can't even find the animals in their cage. That would be awesome if they could touch them!
Post a Comment