June 18, 2008



We are in Utah...just for a week. This was us this morning and what we were looking at out our window. The boys were glued to the window most of the flight. Isaiah loved the whole experience riding the 'Jet'. I wish I could have recorded his face as we took off. He was unsure/exstatic. He thought it was pretty cool that he got peanuts and sprite. Right before we boarded he said "Can we go see Heavenly Father cause he lives in the sky too?" Happy to say there were no mishaps like I thought there could have been flying by myself.

3 comments:

---- said...

WHAT?!? What are you in Utah for? I was just telling Ryanne that we need to have a girls night.... If you have a day/night free let me know!!

---- said...

Bummer....I forgot you had that reunion. Did you figure out a skit to do for the talent show??
We'll have to catch you in September.... :(

Chelsey said...

yay for utah. i miss utah so bad. where do u guys live?