I'm sure this is the first of many pool posts...We are at the pool three or four times a week now the weather is cooperating. Although it's warmer it's still not St. George hot.
This is where Joshua spends a lot of his time.
Isaiah is becoming quite the little fish...
June 2026 - Thriving in the Heat!
2 months ago

2 comments:
Wow Joshua is getting SO big!! What a cute smile!! That is great that Isaiah is putting his fae in the water....Whitney still takes a ton of convincing to do that and then after she does it is this big DRAMA!!! When do you guys come home from CO?
That is so funny, your post was before mine, and I didn't even see yours and I swear I wrote the exact same words in my pool post of my boys. Great minds think alike right? How fun!! I miss you April and our visits to the splash pad. I'm glad everyone there is still going. Jeriah is doing well, how is your cute hubby doing? Miss you!!
Post a Comment