June 28, 2008

I caved...

So yes, I finally caved...this is so the perfect puppy. It was the kind of situation where there was a instant bond and you just couldn't walk away. Isaiah was so attached instantly. The plus for me is that they stay little and don't shed at all. How cute is he????


7 comments:

The 5 Happy Dayz said...

so dang cute!

The Weston's said...

oh man ! I am so scared for that day- they are still nervous around dogs- I'm okay with it for a while!

Candice Warby said...

SO CUTE!!! I know I'll do the same thing someday.

---- said...

Whitney will be SO jealous! She wants a dog SOOO BAD! We keep telling her when we move to a new house we can get a dog...so she was a little confused when we moved this last time and still didn't get a dog. (its against our lease) She doesn't understand we have to get OUR OWN house! I showed the pictures to Whitney and she wants to know what your dogs name is..... Also, what kind of dog is it??

The Childs said...

You are a great mom! Your kids will love you forever!

Erin. said...

You stinker!!! You're making me look bad!! My kids will be instantly jealous, so I'm not telling them!!! Have fun with him...does he have a name??

Jessica said...

Way cute puppy! We got one a while ago, not because Lucas wanted one though. :) But he's huge compared to your little guy. He's a big Lab/Retriever mix, but he's beautiful and really great with Lucas. Still a puppy, and a giant uncoordinated puppy at that, but we're getting there.